*Card use and all features subject to activation and ID verification.
Additional SurgePays Visa® Prepaid Debit Card
Mobile Check Load
- Get personalized offers, just for using your SurgePays Visa® Prepaid Debit Card
- Check your Card Account balance, see transaction information, and more.
- Take a few photos with your phone and load checks to your Card.
- Sign up and receive text alerts about transactions, deposits, or budget notifications.
The SurgePays Visa® Prepaid Debit Card is issued by Central Bank of Kansas City, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Please see back of your Card for its issuing bank. SurgePays, a Surge Holdings Inc. Company, is a registered agent of Central Bank of Kansas City. The SurgePays Visa Prepaid Debit Card may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Certain products and services may be licensed under U.S. Patent Nos. 6,000,608 and 6,189,787. Use of the Card Account is subject to funds availability and ID verification. Transaction fees, terms and conditions apply to the use and reloading of the Card Account. See Cardholder Agreement for details.
Visa is a registered trademark, and design is a trademark of Visa U.S.A. Inc.
Upon activation of your card, your funds are FDIC insured up to the current coverage limit. Central Bank of Kansas City, Member FDIC.
NOTE: Residents of Vermont are ineligible to open a Card Account.
* Faster access claim is based on comparison of Direct Deposit to a mailed paper check. For up-to-date information from the IRS, visit www.irs.gov/refunds.
- Other costs, terms, and conditions are associated with the use and reloading of this Card Account.
- Faster funding claim is based on a comparison of our policy of making funds available upon receipt of payment instruction versus the typical banking practice of posting funds at settlement. Fraud prevention restrictions may delay
availability of funds with or without notice. Early availability of funds requires payor’s support of direct deposit and is subject to the timing of payor’s payment instruction.
- Faster access claim is based on comparison of Direct Deposit to a mailed paper check. For up-to-date information from the IRS, visit www.irs.gov/refunds.
- Surge Rewards is an optional program. You may opt-out at any time by visiting your Surge Rewards Summary Page in your Online Account Center. The reward offers we choose and send to you are based on your shopping habits. SurgePays Fintech, Inc. will not share any personal information about you with the merchants who sponsor offers. When you activate an offer and make a purchase with the card, the merchant will not know you are a Surge Rewards customer, but you will become their customer. For more details about how and when you get rewarded, see the program FAQs, terms and conditions in your Account Center. Program sponsor: SurgePays Fintech, Inc. Central Bank of Kansas City and Visa are not affiliated in any way with the program and neither endorse nor sponsor it.
- SurgePays Fintech, Inc. does not charge for this service, but your wireless carrier may charge for messages or data.
SurgePays Visa® Prepaid Debit Card are issued by Central Bank of Kansas City, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. SurgePays Fintech Inc, a Surge Holdings, Inc. company, is an authorized Independent Market/Sales Organization of Central Bank of Kansas City. This card may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Certain products and services may be licensed under U.S. Patent Nos. 6,000,608 and 6,189,787. Use of the Card Account is subject to activation, ID verification, and funds availability. Transaction fees, terms, and conditions apply to the use and reloading of the Card Account. See the Cardholder Agreement for details.
© 2019 SurgePays® All rights reserved worldwide. SurgePays Fintech and SurgePays are federally registered U.S. service marks of Surge Holdings, Inc. All other trademarks and service marks belong to their owners.